Environmental Sciences Degree Options
The Department of Environmental Science offers a variety of degree and emphasis options:
Undergraduate Major, B.S.
- Environmental Science, BS
- Environmental Science, Freshwater and Terrestrial Ecology Emphasis
- Environmental Science, Marine Science Emphasis
- Environmental Science, Toxicology Emphasis
Graduate Programs, M.S.
- Data Science Certificate (graduate)
- Salmon Enhancement: Habitat Restoration Certificate (undergraduate)
Still have questions? Get in touch with one of the College of the Environment student advisors or the graduate school advisors.