UPSD Program Links
Urban Planning and Sustainable Development
Faculty in the news
More information on faculty research can be found on the Faculty & Staff page.
- Ontological Upgrade Indigenous Futures and Radical Transformation - Miller & Nay.pdf (Miller)
- Bullitt Report EICUP.pdf (Kamel)
- BPRI Policy Brief The Effect of the Canada-U.S. Border.pdf (Kamel)
- APA WA Temporary Encampments Study.pdf (Kamel)
- "Washington Indian Tribes and the Growth Management Act: Toward Inclusionary Regional Planning" (Zaferatos)
- Planning the American Indian Reservation: from Theory to Empowerment (Zaferatos)
- “Planning in Native American Reservation Communities: Sovereignty, Conflict and Political Pluralism” (Zaferatos) in Cities and the Politics of Difference: Multiculturalism and Diversity in Urban Planning. University of Toronto Press.
- "Tribal-Local Intergovernmental Agreements," (Zaferatos) in Tribal Administration Handbook. Michigan State University Press.
- Next Generation: Roadmap to Washington’s Future (Laninga)
- A Capitals Approach to Biorefinery Siting Using an Integrative Model (Laninga)
- Implementing Principles of Sustainable Recreation: A Case Study of the Entiat Ranger District (Laninga)
- Themes in community resilience: A meta-synthesis of 16 years of Idaho Community Reviews (Laninga)
- Building Community Resilience: Comprehensive Plan Recommendations for Climate Mitigation & Adaptation (Laninga)
- Community/University Partnerships for Sustainable Futures (Laninga)
- Local Areas of More Intensive Rural Development (LAMIRDs): A Report Analyzing Whatcom, Skagit, Island, and San Juan County LAMIRDs (Laninga)