Environmental Speaker Series ONLINE
For SPRING, 2022, the Environmental Speaker Series will be on campus and in-person for WWU students, faculty and staff ONLY.
Presentations will be held in AW-204
Attendance will be limited to current WWU students, faculty & staff who are COVID vaccination-compliant
The talks will ALSO be live-streamed for the OFF-CAMPUS audience.
All talks will be on Thursdays at 4:30 pm.
Recordings of most presentations will be made available online afterwards. All talks are free and open to the public.
The in-person audience for the Environmental Speaker Series will be limited to currently enrolled WWU students and WWU faculty / staff. The off-campus community is welcome to join us online (and to participate in the Q&A via the chat). Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Most of the Environmental Speaker Series presentations are posted online afterwards
- Occasionally, presentations are not available due to privacy or technical issues
- Workshop sessions will not be recorded and will not be available afterwards
- Video recordings are typically made available within a week (depending upon the amount of post-production editing required)
- Links to the archival videos are available from the the individual Speaker event pages or the Environmental Speaker Series Archive pages
WWU is an equal opportunity institution. For more information or disability accommodation contact stefan.